ThermaTech super heated steam masonry cleaning is highly effective for gentle cleaning and restoration of all historical or conservation projects. The cleaning of sandstone, bath stone, York stone, Portland stone and cleaning of all masonry brick cleaning. ThermaTech cleaning is a super heated stone cleaning system used to clean all stone and brick surfaces removing years of atmospheric deposits without damaging the host material. It uses very low pressure high steam temp of up to 150°C to remove all the surface contaminants.
What can our ThermaTech steam cleaning system used for?
- To safely remove all ingrained surface contaminates and stained or ground in deposits of airborne pollutants from
- Cleaning all stone surfaces including marble
- Restoring masonry and brick cleaning
- Remove light calcium staining
- Remove some paints and most graffiti
- Remove bitumen and wax coatings
- Kill and remove moss, fungi and algae
- Fire damage residues
- Cleaning all metals including aluminium
- Roof cleaning and bird fouling
- Commercial cladding cleaning
Give JettaClean a call on 01793 722141 or 07584 575407 or use Contact JettaClean